Tuesday, July 29, 2008

NEW BLOG!!!/Exciting News

So i am new at this, but i hope to get really good like all the rest of you!!! This will be my way of keeping in touch with my family while i am away! So the countdown because i move out in 20 days, and i am not sure how i feel about that! I am super excited, but scared at the same time! What am i going to do without my mom right beside me??? haha she will probably be happy to get rid of me!!! Finally she is almost gonna have the whole house to herself!!

The biggest reason i don't want to leave is because precious Audrey is growing up, i have waited 18 years to have a little one, and now that she is here i am leaving, what a bummer! Hopefully she won't forget me!!! Well i am just packing and getting ready for college! Hopefully my next blog will be a little big better, as i learn what i am doing! Love you all!

1 comment:

Little Extras Shop said...

Darling Pictures! I know...I have a really cute daughter...and sister! I'm excited for this weekend of fun but sad that you will be so far away for school! I'm really going to miss you and I know that Audrey will too but you will have so much fun!

The Salt Lake Temple!

The Salt Lake Temple!
I randomly took this picture, and i absolutely love it!!!!