Monday, August 11, 2008

I nEeD hElP!!!!! sUgGeStIoNs???

I am just trying to get ready for school...but i didnt realize how much i would need!!! Ahhhh its so stressful...Things just keep coming to mind and i keep forgetting other things! I didnt realize collge was this hard...I need help...what are some good things that i need to get???...what are things that i need more than others...and what can i go without???

I also am really excited for Wednesday!!!! It is my last day to be with Audrey, even though i am sad i can't wait because she is such a wonderful baby and i love her so so much! I am going to miss her so much!!!! I just want to pack her and take her with me!!! But i know that is not an option....well please help if you can!

1 comment:

Genevieve said...

how fun to find your blog! (send me an email at curtisblogs@gmail.com so I can add you to ours) i missed seeing you on saturday but hope that the move to college goes well- i'm excited for you!! :)

The Salt Lake Temple!

The Salt Lake Temple!
I randomly took this picture, and i absolutely love it!!!!