Wednesday, September 3, 2008

CoLlEgE!

Well it has been awhile! I am safely in Cedar and i am getting use to life, slowly! I miss home a lot but i am excited for what awaits me in life!!! Well i am taking 2 really interesting classes right now, 1st is my Intro to Hospitality! It is a really fun class because it is helping me learn that this is what i want to do in life, i want to help people! The only hard thing about this class is that my teacher is from Thailand and i don't understand what she says most of the time, but i am plearning! My 2nd favorite class is my BA* class (*Business Administration) My Professor is the funniest guy and he really makes it interesting to go to class! It is also fun because it is teaching us about new business and i just really enjoy it! My hardest class is English 1010 i get so frustrated but it is also a good class, because it is teaching me great techniques about writing, which i need to be better at! So college is fun! I have not meet that many new people, but one of my Roommates Danelle, who is from arizona, i just love her we get along so well and it is just fun to hang out with her and do fun things with her! I have a cute little apartment, that i posted pictrues of! So like i said college is fun, but the thing is miss the most is my MOM! I didn't realize how much of a mommy's girl i am! I miss her a ton and wish that she could be with me, these are some of the hardest times in my life, but i am learning that i need to learn to be on my own! But i just love my MOM!!!! She is amazing and i am lucky to have her as my mom! Well i just wanted to give a quick little update!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Your room looks so cute! I'm glad you are liking it, but I see why you miss your mom so bad, she is so fun to be around! Hope to see you soon, it's been WAY too long!

The Salt Lake Temple!

The Salt Lake Temple!
I randomly took this picture, and i absolutely love it!!!!