I got this idea from one of my friends blogs! I thought it was a great IDEA!!!
1. As you comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember.
2. Next, repost these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty fun to see the responses.If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you are playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave a memory about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you do not have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. Have fun!!
41 land animal coloring pages
-
easter tracing and coloring pages for kids free - animals ... We have 8
Images about easter tracing and coloring pages for kids free like easter
tracing ...
4 years ago
2 comments:
I remember one of the first times I met you. We were at a family party at Janet's and you were so friendly and talked with me a lot. It made me feel so relaxed and welcomed into the family. And, a bonus, you're tons of fun!
I'm glad you are liking college. It does take awhile to get used to being away from home though huh. I had my days when I first moved away. One day I'd love being on my own and then the next day I'd be bawling for my Mom. It gets so much better/easier as time goes on. And, once you've moved away, being able to see your family is so much sweeter! It really is the best! We miss you and love you!
Jackie & Macie
I just remember the first time I met you and your darling family! Right when I got home from Ecuador! I knew we would be 'sisters' forever! I also remember that time we went to the play, how could I forget that my little 'sis' was part of my engagement!!! Love you girl!
Post a Comment