Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My Decision!

Well, i just thought i would post a blog saying i decided not to join one :(, last night i had a very great night! I just had an urge to read my scriptures and pray about my decision and i went to bed feeling accomplished and happy. I woke up this morning, got ready and went to school...i saw the Rush week signs and i decided that it was not for me! That there are plenty of other things i can do to get involved and that this was not in the plan for me! Well even tho it might sound weird i am happy with my decision and i happy with the person that i am coming!

3 comments:

ivy said...

You know, I never did the sorority thing either, and I've never regreted it. You're absolutely right - there are PLENTY of ways to get involved on campus.

Hope you're having a fantastic time!

CurtisandJackie said...

I totally agree with the first comment. I never joined one and was able to get really involved and loved college. Do lots with your roommates and in your ward, join clubs on campus & the Institute, and you'll have a blast! Just be the wonderful Katie that we love and you'll be just fine!

Shaylee said...

Hey cute girl! I'm so glad we can be blogging buddies! How is school going? I still can't believe you are in college now..seems crazy!

The Salt Lake Temple!

The Salt Lake Temple!
I randomly took this picture, and i absolutely love it!!!!