Tuesday, November 11, 2008

7 Years of Bad Luck x4!

I have not wrote on here forever! I need to be better but i have been so busy lately! So keep up if you are a follower ha because i am going to be writing a lot hopefully!!! I have been living life to the fullest and i can't wait to move home in about 4 weeks! YAY i am getting all registered at Weber and hopefully will just have a smooth move back home :) I hopefully will be moving out in May if i get enough money saved and i just work my heart out! But who really knows!!! Anyways...back to my title! I have had the worst luck with mirrors lately...you know those tall full length mirrors that you can buy at Wal-Mart for like $6.50 well i had a black one before i moved to school, and as i was unpacking my car when i got to Cedar I realized that it was broken, so i had to throw it away and go to walmart and buy another one. Which was fine because it was my fault it broke, I put to much heavy stuff on it (OOPS!) So my mom took me to Wal-Mart before she left and i bought a brown one this time :) I left and slept at the hotel with my mom and my best friend Tressa and came home the next morning and my mirror had fallen off my wall and cracked all over, so i had to throw it away and go back to Wal-Mart and buy a new one :( (the second one). My mom and Tressa left later that day and i slept peacefully that night, later on that next day after i got back from Orientation my mirror was still in tact, that was the day that i met the boys above us, they think it is really funny to be load and obnoxious! So anyways later that week i came home from Orientation and my mirror had yet fallen down on the floor but this time it SHATTERED everywhere...i had to go to Wal-Mart and buy a miniature vacuum and clean it all up...i bought a new mirror while i was at it (the third one). I was so upset because my roommates were using the same things to hold there mirrors up and they were staying on the wall. So i had the third mirror for about a month and a half and then yesterday my mirror fell off the wall yet again and cracked at the bottom...many would ask why i keep buying a mirror and why i don't just give up but its simple that is where i get ready everyday, do my hair, make-up etc...so i have to keep buying them! But i guess i am just going to have 28 years of bad luck! Oh well...hahaha

4 comments:

Christopher Family said...

Oh my heck this is such a funny story. I bought those same piece of crap mirrors and the same thing happened to me twice so i guess i will only have 14 years ha ha

ivy said...

I am so excited you are transfering to Weber! (Not that I'll see more than I do now lol)

Natalie and Nathan said...

Kaitie! I didn't know you had a blog...me too! YAY for blogging!

Genevieve said...

katie rae it's so good to hear from you! thank you for your sweet comments and hopefully we'll be able to see you over christmas break! :) hope you're doing good

The Salt Lake Temple!

The Salt Lake Temple!
I randomly took this picture, and i absolutely love it!!!!