Monday, September 8, 2008

The hardness of life!

So i decided that i wanted to get out and meet new people and i found a way to do it...the only problem is my brother doesn't agree with me and its hard because i want him to help me...I know that when a lot of you read this you will be thinking the same thing that everyone else does, but i want to join a Sorority...when i was growing up i always thought that they were something that only involved alcohol and they were something that you didn't do. But i have learned so much about them and i am so interested in joinin, today when i went to the greek barbaque i talked to some of the girls and they were telling me how service oriented it was and how much they are involved with the community. I want to get involved i want to love college and i want to have fun! I talked to my mom about it...and i felt good but both of my brothers disagree, and i wouldn't want to do anything to make them not want to talk to me. One of them said he wouldn't talk to me because i shouldn't have to buy my friends, i agree i shouldn't but i don't think that thats what this is all about. I just want to get out and have fun...so what should i do? any suggestions???

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I think that it sounds like a fun thing for you to do. I honestly don't think that Austin and Riley would stop talking to you just for joining one, and I know you well enough to know that you wouldn't join it if it was a negative thing, so I say if you find a good one, just go for it, if you don't you will probably always regret it and wonder what experiences you missed out on.

The Salt Lake Temple!

The Salt Lake Temple!
I randomly took this picture, and i absolutely love it!!!!