Tuesday, December 2, 2008

DiShWaShEr ExPloSiOn~


So i am plain stupid :) haha we ran out of dishwasher soap so being the smart person that i am i put in dish soap...I went about doing what i was doing and i walked back in and the dishwasher was pouring out all over...hahaha I love how funny i am sometimes...i just thought this might give someone a laugh that needed one thats why i decided to post it :) Love you all!!!!~

6 comments:

Genevieve said...

wow! who knew dish soap in a dishwasher could make such a mess! how was the clean up? :)

Christopher Family said...

This is hilarious!!! I cant believe it~

Parade of Purses said...

Well i had to let the dishwasher run the cycle so it just kept bubbling out my towles covered the kitchen floor! hahahaha but it just makes me laugh...i was up until 4 trying to clean it up!

Jennica and Mitch said...

Katie...you crack me up! I'm so glad you found my blog! :) Tell your fam hello!

~AliSa~ said...

Hahaha that is the funniest thing ever!

Natalie Murray said...

Love the picture! & I can honestly say that has never happened to me! hehehe!

The Salt Lake Temple!

The Salt Lake Temple!
I randomly took this picture, and i absolutely love it!!!!