So last night i got to babysit my beautiful niece Audrey! I seriously love this little girl more than anyone could know, she is amazing. We hung out with Riley and Austin (uncles) and just had fun with them. She was getting tired, so i was changing her into her pajamas, i set her down to play for a minute and she started crying, i know that it is sad that she was crying...but i was so happy she just wanted me to hold her. I know that she also wanted me because her mom wasn't around but honestly i am so happy that she trusts me and she wants me to play with her. The reason for this post is also because i went upstairs to my room and was laying down with her, she fell asleep in my arms and then i fell asleep. I woke up about 45 minutes later and she had her cute little hand on my face and was just smiling at me :) It made my night! I honestly could not have asked for a better valentines date! She is such a sweet and innocent little girl and i love her so much!!!
Banana Split Pudding Cups
-
Banana Split Pudding Cups (No Bake Dessert Kids Can Make!) Looking for
a fun dessert that keeps kids busy and happy? These banana split pudding
cups are ...
2 months ago
2 comments:
Awww...that's just precious. That baby is so cute. Way to go, Steph! I'm sure you are one "Cool Auntie!"
Audrey really does love her aunt Kiki!
Post a Comment